Saturday 18 March 2017

Sunday Post 61; It's Monday, What are you reading? 46


The Sunday Post is a chance for a chat and a catch-up with other bloggers, and is hosted by Kimba, here: http://caffeinatedbookreviewer.com/ and It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Kathryn, here: http://bookdate.blogspot.co.nz/

Well, it's been a couple of weeks. Oops. I have a quiet Sunday afternoon ahead of me, so I'm listening to Hamilton and painting my nails and I thought "hey, I could do a blog post." So here I am :)

Uhm. I've mostly been doing coursework and studying, to be honest. And listening to Hamilton a lot. We got our first tests back for Intro to Law, last week, which I did well on. I have two assessments due this week, but I'll just have to wait and see how those go.

I'm reading on and off but my reading has been very patchy. I'm picking away at Ten Thousand Pieces of You, still; and Lords and Ladies. I'm also reading Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver on my ibooks, and that's pretty good. I keep trying to get into some kind of regular routine and then completely failing - lol.

I did treat myself to a couple of games on Steam - Herald, a narrative type game that follows the fortunes of a young sailor in a kind of alternate world 19th century; and Masquerada: Songs and Shadows, which is more my speed - masks and conspiracies and worldbuilding. Though I've reached a point where I keep dying - oops.

What else. Coursework. Games. Reading. Family things. That's ... about it? I do want to try and get a couple of posts up this week - book reviews and an awesome ladies post, I just need to do the research.

What about you? What are you reading? How's your week?

9 comments:

  1. I want to read Before I Fall though I've read mixed reviews. It does sound like my type of book. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I had classes, I didn't have time to do anything but study. I'm glad you take time to do other things.

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/03/spring-break.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hamilton, Moana, and In the Heights are all on my daily playlist. Good luck with your course work.

    I'm joining up in the fun again and I'm hoping you'll stop by to my new domain.


    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma: I'm enjoying it, but I can see why it's had mixed reviews. Thank you :)

    Deb: I'm trying to anyway, because all study and no fun, etc - lol

    Puss: I'm hammering Hamilton. I still haven't seen Moana, though I do want to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm keen to read Before I Fall before the movie. Ten Thousand Pieces of You is on my TBR list, I hope to get to it... eventually!
    Enjoy your week!
    Amanda @ Mrs B's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about Before I Fall. I hope you enjoy your books!

    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried reading Before I Fall when it first came out but just couldn't get into it. It sounds like you are keeping busy. Come see my reading week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read Lauren Oliver, but since Before I Fall is coming to the movies, I am definitely tempted.

    Enjoy your reading, listening, and nail painting (LOL). Here are
    MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't played anything on steam in ages. OR anything at all really. Before I Fall I wanted to read before the movie came out, but doesn't looks like that's happening.

    ReplyDelete